The best thermal swim waterproof gloves you can use in cold waters include the following:
1. Synergy Neoprene Thermal Swim Gloves
The Synergy Neoprene Thermal Swim Gloves come in Black, Blue or Blue 19 colors and are the best when it comes to preserving the heat around your arms. They’re made of neoprene at 2mm of thickness which is enough to keep you warm at the hands in cold waters. The lengthened cuffs add to the heat retention of the gloves and can be easily tucked into the wetsuit.
It comes with a bit of webbing thus serving the double duty of having warm and powerful hands. The webbing will increase the surface area of the hands; catching more water and propelling you faster in the water. With its tough, double-stitched seams which are heat taped and vulcanized, you won’t worry about the gloves getting loose at the seams.
- Made of high-quality neoprene material with 2mm of thickness to provide warmth to the hands.
- Available in 3 colors and four sizes (small, medium, large and X-large) to fit users with different preferences.
- Slight webbing which increases the surface area of the gloves for faster movement in the water.
- Quality seams which have been vulcanized, heat taped and double stitched to be durable.
- Usable for many different sports with surfing, diving and kayaking just a few of them.
- Lengthened cuffs make the forearms warm and easily if into the forearms of a wetsuit.
- A bit tough to put them on especially when you have a small size and slightly larger hands.
These are really good for different users who want warm arms while swimming.
2. Body Glove Power Paddle Gloves
These gloves from Body Glove are both warm and webbed to provide the best of both worlds. Essentially, you get warm fingers that move faster in the water. The polypropylene material used is one of the warmest and will keep you warm in cold waters. You can also use the gloves to exercise in the water since they have webbings which increase the resistance of the palms in the water and make it easy to move.
The fitting guide for these gloves is one of the easiest since it’s just the same as normal gloves. You simply get the gloves you desire as if you were buying normal gloves for other purposes. Still, you get a good fit for your hands no matter the sport you take on.
- They’re made with high quality propylene material which is flexible and warm to the palm.
- They have webbing between the fingers. This increases the surface area of the palms in the water while allowing you to move faster and exercise more.
- The seams are double-stitched to keep the gloves in good shape throughout their useful life.
- The gloves are closed-fingered which means that they keep the hands warm in cold water.
- The wrists aren’t the best fit for most people.
If you want warm hands and webbing to move faster in the water, go for this pair of gloves.
3. Zone3 Neoprene Swim Gloves
Available in X-small, small, large and x-large sizes, the Zone3 Neoprene Swim Gloes are a joy to use thanks to their 2mm of thickness and elongated cuffs. You also get gripped palms which add stability to your grip underwater. The palms won’t affect your hands and how much of the objects you feel when in the water.
The elongated cuffs add another dimension which make it warmer for a larger part of the arm. Towards the end of the arms are the cuffs one on each arm which makes the gloves sturdy and useful to use. Given their minimalist design, you can use these gloves with almost all water sports from kayaking to diving and even surfing.
- Available in five sizes to accommodate users of different sizes.
- Longer length arms add warmth to a larger part of the arm making the gloves warmer.
- 2mm of thickness ensures warmth in cool waters.
- Gripped palms make holding items underwater much steadier and stable.
- Can be used for most water sports hence convenient.
- Velcro straps on each arm make the gloves stay in place.
- Can be tough fitting if you get a smaller size than normal.
These gloves are easy and comfortable to use for users of different sizes.
4. Zone3 Neoprene Heat-Tech Gloves
Another entry from Zone3, the Neoprene Heat-Tech Gloves are 3.5mm thick and are made of high-quality neoprene with a titanium lining. This makes them warm and durable for use in the coldest of waters. They cover part of the wrist with the wrists being covered with Velcro closures for a sturdy and secure fit.
The seams are double blind stitched and glue bonded to provide one of the sturdiest finishes for use in cold waters and with heavy tools. Even better, the palms have 3D patterns to add grip to the gloves. No matter how deep you take these gloves, you will have warm hands with a strong grip.
- High stretch 3.5mm thickness for the gloves ensures that your arms are snug and warm at all times.
- The seams are double blind stitched and glue bonded for a steady pair of gloves that won’t tear apart under pressure.
- The liquid seal finish and Smoothskin closure system make for a good feel on the hands both inside and outside the gloves.
- The gloves have a 3D palm pattern grip which provides great stability underwater.
- The gloves have an increased length with Velcro closure to provide warmth for a larger part of the arm.
- Available in five sizes to get the best fit for most users.
- The seals can become tacky and stick to other items around you.
These are one of the thickest gloves we tried and they did not disappoint one bit.
5. Hyperflex 5mm Neoprene Mesh Wetsuit Gloves
If you have a Hyperflex other type of neoprene wetsuit that needs gloves, these are the ones to go for. You can use them for canoeing, sailing, surfing, rowing, scuba diving, kiteboarding and just about any other type of sport in cold water. All these are due to their 5mm of thickness and high-quality neoprene material.
They have a clever technology which integrates chill breaker blocks in the gloves that evaporate the cold water keeping the palms warm at all times. You won’t also worry about the seams as they are glued and blind stitched to resist breakage.
- Made of 100% super stretch neoprene materials that provide comfort and are durable.
- 5mm of thickness means you can use the gloves in the coldest of waters.
- Usable with multiple sports making them convenient.
- Strong glued and double stitched seams provide a sturdy finish.
- Usable with wetsuits for cold waters.
- Thick hence can be a bit stiff to use.
A great pair for use with wetsuits in cold waters.
Picking up a pair of these gloves is a great choice as they shall serve you well.